Tropical Smoothie Bowl

10:34 AM

Bowls have to be my new favorite fad. I've always loved burrito bowls... Buddha bowls are great, and now, I can say that I've tried the infamous smooth bowl! Josh and I are usually not really up to date with what's "trendy" but after seeing what people were doing with smoothie bowls, we decided we had to give it a try. On top of being absolutely delicious, smoothie bowls are also super aesthetically pleasing! Oh, and not to mention, easy to put together, and easy to clean up. It's a win-win.



Josh and I had our smoothie bowls for breakfast. There was a bit of time that I was making loaded smoothies for breakfast, and the bowl has taken it to a whole new level. Toppings really add a lot to it. So I'm going to pass on the recipe for our Tropical Smoothie Bowl.

What You'll Need:
(Recipe makes 1 large smoothie bowl)
-1 Large Carrot, peeled
-1/2 Cup Frozen Mango
-1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple
-1 Frozen Banana
-1/2 Cup Coconut Water
-2 Tbsp Vanilla Greek Yogurt
-Coconut Flakes
-Sliced Almonds
-Banana, sliced

1. Roughly chop the carrot, add all of the ingredients to a blender. Pulverize until everything is well blended. 
2. Add smoothie to a bowl and top with coconut flakes, almonds, and banana. 


This recipe is super easy, and kind of small.... so I've also included a PDF download. More cute quotes to inspire you to cook, eat, and enjoy life! :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments